Understanding these experiences can be challenging and/or you'd like additional support in understanding your options, we have complied various on and off-campus support resources that may be helpful.
Confidential On-Campus Resources
Conversations with staff in certain units are not considered official reports of harassment or discrimination. You can speak openly without giving up any control over your situation. These units will not report your concerns to anyone else, and they will not take action toward resolving your concerns without your consent.
Confidential for all complaints of harassment and discrimination:
- Academic and Staff Assistance Program (Staff/Faculty and their immediate families)
ASAP offers high quality confidential counseling services.
- Academic and Staff Assistance Program (Residents/Fellows and their families)
- Sheetal Shah, Ph.D
ASAP's Sheetal Shah, Ph.D offers high quality counseling services to Residents/Fellows and their families.
- Student Health and Counseling Services (Students)
Counseling Services provides student-centered mental health services, advocacy, outreach, and consultation to promote psychological well-being and academic success. For free online counseling, go to www.livehealthonline.com and use coupon code: UCDCOUNSELING.
- Ombuds Office (Students/Staff/Faculty)
- 530-754-7233 (Davis Campus)
916-734- 1600 (Sacramento Campus)
The Ombuds Office provides problem solving tips, explore and think through a range of options, clarify issues, and mediations.
Confidential for only complaints of sexual harassment and sexual violence:
- Center for Advocacy and Resources and Education (students/staff/faculty)
- 530-752- 3299
CARE provides 24/7 emergency response, advocacy, crisis intervention and support services for survivors. To speak with the emergency on-call victim advocate, please call the CARE answering service at (866) 515-0155.
- Women's Resources and Research Center (students/staff/faculty)
The WRRC is a confidential unit, which offers information, support and referrals on a wide range of topics, including sexual harassment, sexual assault, and dating violence. WRRC spaces, program, and services are open to all.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual Resources Center (student/staff/faculty)
LGBTQIA RC offers a variety of resources and support.
Additional On and Off-Campus Resources
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) (Off-campus)
- Department of Education Office of Civil Rights (Off-Campus)
- Disability Management Services (On-Campus)
- 530-752-6019 (Davis)
Disability Management Services (DMS) provides services mandated by federal and state laws; UC Policies and Procedures to faculty and staff with disabilities.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) (Off-Campus)
- Empower Yolo (Off-campus)
Empower Yolo provides twenty-four hour crisis intervention, emergency shelter, confidential counseling, training, legal assistance, and other services for individuals and families affected by domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, human trafficking, and child abuse.
- Family Protection and Legal Assistance Clinic (On-Campus)
- Gender-Inclusive Restrooms (On-Campus Locations)
- Grade Change Committee (On-Campus)
- Office of Federal Contracts and Compliance (Off-Campus)
- Office of Student Support and Judicial Affairs (On-Campus)
- Student Disability Center (On-Campus)
The Student Disability Center (SDC) is staffed by team of professionals who have expertise in the education of students with disabilities. Student Disability Center Specialists approve services and coordinate accommodations to ensure equal access to the University’s educational programs.
- Title IX, Lead Discrimination and Chief Compliance Officer (On-Campus)
- Wendi Delmendo
Individuals may also report harassment, discrimination, bias, and sexual violence to the Chief Compliance Officer, who also serves as the UC Davis/UC Davis Health Title IX Officer and Lead Discrimination Officer.
- UCD Police Departments (On-Campus)
- 530-752-1230 (Davis Emergency Number)
530-752-1727 (Davis Non-Emergency Number)
916-734-4225 (Sacramento Emergency and Non-Emergency Number)
General Inquiries: 530-754-COPS (2677)
- WEAVE (Off-campus)
- 916-920-2952 (Support Line)
916-448-2321 (Business Line)
WEAVE works to build a community that does not tolerate sexual assault, domestic violence, and sex trafficking and provides survivors with the support they need to be safe and thrive.
- Workers’ Compensation (On-Campus)
- As faculty and/or staff member, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation.