Report an Incident

HDAPP is available to receive complaints of harassment or discrimination against anyone affiliated with UC Davis. If you believe you or someone you know may be experiencing any of our complaint types, or if you have questions and want to consult, please contact us. We are happy to speak with you about our process, your concerns, and support resources.

We strongly believe in helping people make informed decisions about reporting, including where and how to report situations of concern. Confidential resources can assist you in understanding your options. For more information on the process of addressing complaints, please see these additional pages: Understanding the Process and Policies and Procedures 

NOTE: Reporting to the university is separate from filing a police report. For criminal concerns, you can file a UCD police report by calling 530-752-1727 (Davis) or 916-734-2555 (Sacramento).

To provide you with options, the university has three methods for filing a report: