Who Can Help?
Sexual Harassment Advisors
The advisors are specially trained staff and faculty who have expertise in the UC Davis sexual harassment policy and complaint resolution. They can assist with early resolution and make referrals to other campus and community resources. They also have expertise and sensitivity in issues of gender, ethnicity and sexual orientation. Please call HDAPP for a referral, or check the list here.
Title IX, Lead Discrimination and Chief Compliance Officer
Wendi Delmendo: (530) 752-9466 email@example.com
Individuals may also report harassment, discrimination, bias, and sexual violence to the Chief Compliance Officer, who also serves as the UC Davis Title IX Officer and Lead Discrimination Officer.
Conversations with staff in certain units are not considered official reports of harassment or discrimination. You can speak openly without giving up any control over your situation. These units will not report your concerns to anyone else, and they will not take action toward resolving your concerns without your consent.
- Academic and Staff Assistance Program (staff/faculty)
- Counseling and Psychological Services (students)
- Center for Advocacy and Resouces and Education (regarding sexual violence concerns)
(530) 752- 3299
- Women's Resources and Research Center
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual Resources Center
(530) 752- 2452
For a complete list of confidential resources please click here.