Who Can Help?

woman and man in conversation

UC Davis offers many resources for assisting you with sexual harassment problems and questions:

Harassment & Discrimination Anonymous call line (Davis campus)
A-CALL (530-752-2255)

Harassment & Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program (HDAPP)/ (Davis campus)
(530) 752-9255
The Harassment & Discrimination Assistance and Prevention Program (HDAPP) provides assistance to any UC Davis community member concerned about harassment, discrimination, bias, and sexual violence.  Undergraduate students, graduate students, staff and faculty can call to consult; make a report; schedule an educational program; or request materials.

 Sexual Harassment Officer

Campus: Lisa Brodkey, (530) 752-9255, labrodkey@ucdavis.edu
UCDHS: Cindy Oropeza, (916) 734-8104, cindy.oropeza@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu
Individuals may report sexual harassment to the Sexual Harassment Officer (SHO). Supervisors, managers, and other designated officials must consult with the SHO following notice of alleged sexual harassment.

Title IX, Lead Discrimination and Chief Compliance Officer

Campus: Wendi Delmendo, (530) 752-9466, wjdelmendo@ucdavis.edu 
UCDHS: Cindy Oropeza, (916) 734-8104, cindy.oropeza@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu
Sexual harassment constitutes a form of gender discrimination under Title IX (federal regulations). Individuals may also report sexual harassment to the Title IX officer.

Sexual Harassment Advisors (Davis campus)

The advisors are specially trained staff and faculty who have expertise in the UC Davis sexual harassment policy and complaint resolution. They can assist with early resolution and make referrals to other campus and community resources. They also have expertise and sensitivity in issues of gender, ethnicity and sexual orientation. Please call HDAPP for a referral, or check the list here:

Confidential Resources (Davis campus)
Conversations with staff in certain units are not considered official reports of harassment or discrimination. You can speak openly  without giving up any control over your situation. These units will not report your concerns to anyone else, and they will not take action toward resolving your concerns without your consent.

  • Academic and Staff Assistance Program (staff/faculty) (530) 752-2727
  • Counseling and Psychological Services (students) (530) 752-0871
  • Campus Violence Prevention Program (regarding sexual violence concerns) (530) 752- 3299

Additional Confidential resources can be found here.